Door, Frame/Hardware Project Manager
Well established yet growing construction company is looking for an experienced Project Manager. If you are looking to be part of a thriving team where your work can make an impact, apply right away and let's discuss further!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare complete door, frame, and hardware estimates using architectural drawings and specifications.
- Meet with owners, architects, and general contractors to prepare project specific door hardware and keying schedules.
- Prepare detailed complete list of material for architectural submittal review for hollow metal, wood doors, and hardware.
- Prepare change orders using revised architectural drawings and specifications.
- Manage the lifecycle of a project from the estimate, contract negotiation, submittal reviews, change orders, and material management.
- Coordinate with the installation department to ensure all details are provided.
- Previous estimating and project management experience is preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the Commercial Door and Hardware industry
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret specifications
- Manage daily tasks and oneself at a high professional level
- Must be efficient with all Microsoft applications.
- Previous estimating/detailing software experience preffered.
- Previous ERP software experience also preffered.
We offer a competitive benefits package for you and you’re family. We offer company-paid benefits, as well as optional supplemental plans that allow you to meet immediate and long-term personal needs with greater confidence and certainty. Some corporate and/or personally sponsored plans are:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Salary based on experience.
Pay: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)