Commercial drywall steel stud framing organization in the local Denver market is looking for candidates who possess the following skills and qualifications. Looking for a Drywall Superintendent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Ability to organize, sequence and perform assigned tasks within schedule
- Effectively communicate and understand both verbal and written instructions
- Building Layout & Elevations
- Read blueprints, understand drawings and specifications
- Utilize appropriate math skills and perform layout
- Installation of doors; drill and set door hardware
- Installation of metal studs, Sheetrock and acoustical ceilings
- Oversee, manage, and mentor craft workers
- Coordinate jobsite logistics
- Maintain relationships with other trades and main project team
- Monitor production and quality of crews
- Procurement and tracking of materials to be installed
- Coordinate work scopes
- Must have valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of construction experience.
- Possess an OSHA 30 certification..Preferred but not required
If you feel you meet these qualifications please apply!