Do you have a knack for building relationships? Can you easily and clearly convey why someone should invest in something (insurance) that everyone should need? Do you want to be a part of something here in Sioux Falls where you can treat your career like it is your own business without the overhead costs? Do you present yourself well, have fire in your belly and are ready to take the world by storm? Are you flexible with some travel when necessary in the eastern half of South Dakota, as well as working out of the office here in Sioux Falls? If so, I want to talk with you about an opportunity based right here in Sioux Falls. You don't need to come from the insurance world, as that can be trained. A desire to spread yourself thin by talking to people/companies and an outgoing/sales personality is what will be necessary on day 1. Everything specific to the product and company can be trained, as you will be riding along with experienced Sales Reps initially. Here are a few additional bulletpoints on the position:
- You will be offering comprehensive insurance packages and risk management consulting tailered to each individual business' needs.
- You will be calling on companies in all facets of business discussing how you'll be able to cover their teams' insurance benefits.
- This position will start off as a salary + commission position and after a year or two will transition into a role where you will want to throw the salary out the window and simply earn a major portion of the business you write
- Company vehicle + expense account will be available when travel is needed.
- Unlimited earning potential, full benefits, 401k, etc. Initial base salary will be $45,000-$50,000 plus commission to start.